  From: Stephen Quinto
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 10:03 AM
  Subject: RE: CS>Re: gatorade/cs DMSO/cs MSM/cs H2O2/cs Saline/cs Glycerin/cs
etc

  Dear Brooks,
  There have been many instances on the list where the discussion of mixing
other compounds with CS has been raised....
  In every compound mentioned in the subject above - with the exception of
gatorade - we have examined the impact on CS (from the perspective of physical
haracterization -- primarily by TEM analysis).  The net effect appears to be
that each of these substances appears to degrade the quality of the CS.
Interestingly, of the several excipients tested, glycerine seemed to have the
least effect. Where there was an issue of bactericidal efficacy, as with H2O2,
we proved the degradation:- there was a net decrease (due to what could only
have been the result of the combination). We are not going to publish these
results on our website, so my comments may be taken or left as one pleases.
  We feel that the substance that is the principal subject of this list is of
such importance [even phenomenal value] that it deserves as much scientific
inquiry as it can get.  Much of what we have seen in that regard is to one
extent or another self-serving ...and by reason thereof a disservice to the
possibility of mainstream realization of the value of CS.  Although our labwork
is to us 'sacred' it is nonetheless our lab work and we acknowledge that as a
limitation.  There are so many ways of looking at things; and probably every
one of them has something to offer.  e.g. it may be that in some situations a
degraded CS may be desirable in view of the overall value of the combined
substance.
  Stephen