Frank Key wrote:

> Ionic silver is already dissolved silver. H2O2 does ionized silver particles
> and thus convert them into ionic (dissolved) silver.
>
> frank key

Frank,

I think most of us have reached the conclusion that colloidal silver is more
effective than ionic silver for killing pathogens.  But
I wonder about topical application.  CS would I believe deposit on the skin
without any penetration.  But silver ions should be able
to migrate into the tissues.  Silver ions have been shown to be effective in
healing, in fact reverting cells back to stem cells in
injured areas, a very important consideration for injuries and burns.

So I am wondering what is really best for something like a burn.  The CS would
be best for fighting the surface infection, but might
not the ions be necessary for the best healing as well, both from the
standpoint of penetration and the stem cell healing effect?

Have you done any experiments to address this at all?

Thanks,

Marshall