Marshall Dudley wrote:

> I am going to try to get some better looks when they replay the collapse.  I
> think the center might have collapsed from the bottom, and the loss of support
> at the top once the center support was gone caused the outer shell to collapse
> from the top down.

OK, I went to my TiVo and replayed what I had several times. The two main
building
could have done what was indicated above, or it could have simply collapsed from
the top down (although I still don't see how that could happen if properly
designed
and built).  There was a big explosion just preceding one of the tower's
collapse
that could be heard on the tape I was watching.  What exploded?

But the video on the 3rd building is VERY interesting.  It absolutely collapsed
from the bottom. It looks exactly like when they demolish a building.  Thing
is, it
was built conventionally without the outer walls being self supported. And it
fell
exactly like I have seen lots of others fall from demolition.  Why?  It makes no
sense.  If supports gave way, then that part of the building would have fallen,
and
the rest either stood, or fallen toward the area that failed.  But the entire
building fell at once, IN ONE PIECE, as if all supports had been blown out at
the
same time.  I am virtually certain that building was blown. I can think of no
other
way it could have fallen the way it did otherwise.

As far as the towers, the jury is still out on that one, could be either way.

Marshall