Hello to all,
   I would like to know if there are experiences of Coloidal Silver
  against Viruses of any kind. I know it is great antibacteria
  tool. Flu viruses? A douther of a friend of myne has
  mononucleosys - can Silver help?
   Also, do you have a message board, forum where all the postings can be seen,
something like newsgroup?
   Regards,
   Goran Sujansky

  Dear Goran, Hi, there!!!
  In the 6 years I`ve been taking CS, I have had 2 colds. That`s how I knew the
batteries were wearing out. (Now I use a gadget that plugs into the wall.)
  I also have no more trace of the viral STD my blasted Ex brought home to me
(genital warts, may it rot him...)
  I have never caught the flu, when all around me were suffering mightily.
  CS cured the Ex`s flu, that finally made a believer of him!
  Marshalee
  PS. this IS a newsgroup! And a darn good one, IMHO.