So then why do they kill the cattle by the thousands if it is not a concern?

I think that is done to keep the "rest of the cattle" from getting the disease.

The main effect it would have on humans is the price of beef. If all the cattle on the earth became infected, then we would have no more beef to eat.

Some people would commit suicide while others would get along just fine.

  Wayne

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com -or- silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com