Judy,
If you highlight the portion you want to reference before hitting "reply", it
will appear in your e-mail that you are sending and eliminate all the other
stuff. This makes organizing a snap.
You can't do anything about others that refuse to take the time to learn the
features of their mail clients except pity their lazyness and possibly nag them!

                                                        Chuck

We could really bust some heads--in a spiritual sense, of course !