If it were me then, I'd try putting an eyedropperful in each ear.
Larry, the molecular man, advocates that infections such as flu or colds are
caught through the ear passages to the throat.
His treatment is dilute hydrogen peroxide.
I'd use CS though. You have to get it to the pathogens.
Whataya got to lose?
Couldn't hoit!!
                                                Chuck
Doing strange things in the name of art!