I do have some extra bandwidth available in the event that a FAQ needs
hosting...  In fact, I could set it up so that the url would be something like
this:

http://silverlistfaq.u4l.com

this would redirect the link to the faq, which would presumably actually be:
http://silverdata.20m.com/silverfaq.html

I could also add URL cloaking, so that visitors ( who are not technically savy
) would only ever see the silverlistfaq.u4l.com ( and not the
silverdata.20m.com ).

I pay for my webhosting, which includes a very nice set of tracking statistics
that are available as well.  Of course, the FAQ would be formatted in html
only, so that any type of OS/computer/system could view it without difficulty.
Currently, my site utilizes Flash 5 and dhtml ( the problems I've been working
out are one reason it's been awhile since we've done an update ).  I have
plenty of space, and could even dedicate 50 megs to such a project.

I could also format the document in both .txt and .doc, and have these files
available to download for printing or use offline.

The server I use is high speed, so there would be no inconvenient lag as well.