I've heard people mention there use of CS in nebulizer and some say that you
must use extremely high quality nebulizers to make the particle size small.
However then theres those who use vaporizers and say they have good success.
Surely then if i were to buy a cheaper nebulizer and not an expensive
ultrasonic version there should be no problem. I've been thinking of getting
one for some time now. The model ive been looking at uses a pump and not pure
oxygen. Its about $140 Australian. Any thoughts people before i go and throw
my money away. I seem to be doing that allot latly and are getting sick of
it. Ok people take care.

Oh yeah who is in charge of compiling the faq. Joseph has just about finished
the schematic for a 9V CS maker with current regulator. Who does this get
mailed to if it is to be included in the faq. I believe some people are
against using a voltage trippler. I reckon it should be included in the faq
and let the person decide. Take care
damian