In a message dated 10/11/2001 10:02:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wolfcre...@earthlink.net writes:

> >Do you think just an average housewife can make this or >should I just buy
> the product.
>
> Fran ~
>
> There is no "average" about being a housewife!  You CAN do this.  Think
> positive and ask any questions you may have.
>
> Julie & Critters

making basic CS is not hard at all. Some of the methods you will run into on
this list and other places can make it more science than simple but don't
give up just because one method or another seems complicated - Making CS is
not at all complicated.

Hold out for the Q & A that is going to be sent out. I think that they said
they were going to give simple, basic instructions in it.  If not than maybe
they should give it some thought.

And you have this list to ask questions of. We will walk you through what you
want to know.