Julie and Gary,

The Hannah PWT is a good instrument for its intended purpose which is to get
an idea of the purity of water.  It also has limited value in measuring CS
brews.  However, check the archives.  A few years ago Ivan did some
measurements and found he had to multiply the Hanna PWT readings
(microSiemens) by 0.59 to get the approximate ppm of his LVDC CS.  Thus if
the PWT measured 10 uS, then the PPM was about 6.  Ivan - do you still use
the 0.59 multiplier??
--Steve

Steve, I'm not sure but I think Ivan is having computer troubles. Not heard
from him for a while.
Roger B