Hi Kevin,

Sorry to be so tardy replying to your request but I have a lot happening at
this time.

I use a commercial water "structuring" device, a WTV brand (German I think)
which is very similar to the Grander living water device (and almost as
expensive :-(
I bought it when I was very depleted with chronic fatigue syndrome and,
amongst all the steps I did on my path to wellness, it was the biggest, for
various reasons.

I have the unit attached to my showerhead and, as well as showering, we use
it for ALL our drinking water (cooking etc also).

For making cs I detach the unit and run the dw through it prior to
generation. I was interested to see Marshall restructures afterwards, which
I hadn't thought of. I wouldn't use the WTV unit for this, because its made
of metal, but I might try playing with vortexing the cs past a magnet setup
through some plastic, which I suspect is how Marshall's is set up.

If you want a description of a (rudimentary) method of structuring water
using magnets (there are other ways!) look in the archives. I posted a
method some time ago under a slightly different email name.

Regards,

Mike Fuller