For the sake of what we are about on the silver list, whether breeders
or owners choose to have dogs' ears and/or tails cropped is not
an issue we need to or should discuss.

Like it or not, certain breeds of dogs are modified by convention. So
are human babies. Even teenagers have found some novel mutations to
inflict upon themselves for that matter! <grin>

We shall have to agree to disagree on this non-essential issue.

I hope we can move on now.

Mike Devour
silver-list owner