you should also ask him to refund you another 25 bucks for him not being on
time with your appointment and having you wait over an hour. When those types
of docs are seeing patients at the rate of 50 per hour, they will never answer
your questions because it will sssssssssslow them down and they will make less
bucks.
Josephine

  TJ said:
  List-- I went a ENT for an ear problem last week.  I was given a 3 pm appt.,
  and found a FULL office. I guess dr's overbook like Delta.  There was a
  short 3/4 page med history to fill out while waiting. There's nothing like
  reading 4 yr. old LADIES HOME JOURNALs. I finally went into the exam room at
  4:15.