Hi DJ,

For your two gallon vrew cell go to an aqurium store and get a two
gallon fish tank. Mine works very well.

Now, the arconym of HVAC does not cover the area. Was it made with two
parallel wires, the cone methodeof the ARC method.

It does make a world of difference. The parallel wire method is a
disaster waiting to happen. It ususally goes yellow and drops out. I am
reruning the cone method as it has been 3 years since I looked at it.
The ARC method has been the most stable of the three, but it has a very
bugs associated with.

I need more data.

"Ole Bob:

"