Evening Josephine,

It looks pretty easy to make.
It actually looks a bit like my solar panels for making hot water.

I think they are easy to make. One could obtain the materials free from the junk piles of others.

Only yesterday, I picked up about 200 pounds of books. Some were on emergency treatments, other on microbiology, even workbooks on microbiology, ect.

Relative to the solar stills, before you go to a lot of trouble I would suggest you find out the expected output of any unit you buy or build.

Seems I have seen some very low output rates. The old reliable desert model works but will barely output enough to keep one person alive. Two or three large ones would be a different story.

If you find any specific output rates, please let us know.

Wayne