Kevin,

"Ole Bob" sold a number of constant voltage reversible polarity machines
about two years ago. I might even have a shemactic left around here
somewhere. The develpoment unit had a relay but it lasted for only a few
runs then I went to all solid state using a motor control IC for the
output.

"Ole Bob"

Kevin wrote,