I would not recommend using microwave for heating distilled water, I
believe it changes the character of the water and not for the better.  I
have a Polar Bear distiller, it makes from 0 to 1 ppm each time. I use a
32 oz vision ware glass pot, Sota unit with a wall adapter( plug into
stove outlet and use stove timer) it takes 40 minutes to make 3 to 5 ppm
of CS.  I never sell CS I give it away, mainly to mothers with children
who are have health problems.
Blessings
Ted