In article <005101c17aba$86c5cbe0$ab06b...@ninas>,
"Nina Silver" <ni...@bestweb.net> wrote:

>I look forward to the day when humans are spiritually evolved enough to
>obtain their nutrients without eating animals. The phenomenon of animals
>eating other animals is something to be considered, too. It would probably
>be a much better planet.

One time I was in the car pushing the seek button on the radio, and it
stopped on a Christian station. Two guys were chit-chatting about stuff
and one of them spoke of that time in the future when the lamb would lie
down with the lion. The other guy's response was to wonder what we'd use
for bait for fishing. It no doubt never occurred to him that in such a
time when members of the animal kingdom cease eating each other that
humans would cease to be savage flesh eaters.

And, make mine rare, please.  :)

--
John A. Stanley                           j...@natel.net