  From: Tel Tofflemire [mailto:telt...@home.com]
  Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 10:33 PM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: Re: CS>e-mail worm tip

  Its a HOAX
  Tel Tofflemire
  Phoenix, AZ
  Kevin Nolan wrote:

    Here is a tip from Gary North's newsletter:  Another reader sent me this
tip on how to keep your e-
    mail program from sending out virus-infected messages.  Go
    to your address book.  Add this name: 000 0000.  His
    address is 0...@0000.  This, my informant insists, will
    confuse any invading virus/worm that gets into your address
    book in search of the next batch of victims.  I'm willing
    to try this.  It can't hurt.Kevin Nolan