F H Lew wrote:

"Ozonetherapy  can also be done by immersing in temperature-adjusted ozonated
water in a bath-tub. One is able to observe
the perspiration in the unsubmersed part of the body which drains part of the
toxic load from the chemical swamp in the body. This is home-based and is
cost-effective. The only outlay is the cost of a basic Ozone Generator and some
Ozone Test Strips....   Incidentally, Ozone is more than 3000  times  more
effective than Chlorine  in its anti-microbial range. It is advisable to use
medical grade oxygen in ozone generation for  water [drinking] and
aromatherapeutic [inhalational] ozonation. I use ozonated colloidal silver for
cleansing of soft tissue injuries [medical] and aquarium [hobby].        I wear
far infra-red products, from underclothing to socks. These are woven with FIR
fibres. The vegetables and fruits sealed in FIR bags are fresher and can be
kept for more than 2 weeks. Similarly,
meat soaked in ozonated colloidal silver sealed in FIR bags keep longer."

>From what I have read, as soon as ozone hits water it converts to H2O2 - which
>I can purchase as 50% technical grade for $1 AU per litre. How many litres
>does that work out to as the equivalent cost of an ozone generator (which
>needs bottled oxygen, I understand)?

As for so-called "Far infrared fibres" - the concept defies basic
thermodynamics. All materials emit and absorb precisely the same spectrum of
heat radiation when at the same temperature. If your FIR underclothing seems
better, either it is simply better at insulating, or you are experiencing the
power of suggestion. Ditto for the FIR bags - it will be the "ozonated" CS
doing all the work.

regards, Kevin Nolan ken...@optusnet.com.au