Chuck wrote:

   < Try to get it on approval in case the ozone smell bothers you. It
doesn't bother me, but my wife can't stand it.>

        The unit of 5 in 1 Ozone processor installed in my clinic premises
keeps purring away  merrily non-stop for
the past 7 days. It is an add-on for evaluation and research.  My fish enjoy
the 15 minute of ozonated
bath at 15 mg/hour because ozone cleans up their moldy
left-overs. My canine friend, Jimmy, who sleeps beside me was a bit restless
the past few days. This morning I found him sleeping in the store-room . It
could be the odour. Definitely, Gentle Jim,smells better now.

         In passing, it is found that animals like elephants
communicate  by generating extremely low frequencies [ELF]. It may come as a
surprise that the feline family,
with exception of tigers, generates atmospheric electro-
magnetic waves of 14 Hz [Extremely Low Frequencies
- ELF ] which have anecdotally provided relief to
rheumatic patients.Hence, the proverbial picture of an
old lady carrying a cat in her arms.The skeletal components in the human
system  form a crystalline
organ regulating the resonance of  internal and external
vibrational signatures. The skin,bones and muscles are good sonic
conductors. The thoughts, as visible speech,
we hear in silent reading, are osseous vibrations,amplified by mineralised
body cavities. Hugging a cat, a dog or a tree for that matter, has healing
effects,emotionally and physically, due to the  filtering and rectifying
transmission of  healthy oscillations to the human organism by resonance. As
proven by Russian Tesla  technology experiments in the 1950s, prokaryo
organisms  produce an external electromagnetic field which consists of the
combined radiations from the millions of moving molecules in the biological
system. Humans also produce electrofield
frequences in much the same way, except that the nervous
system plays a more significant role. The Kaznacheyev
experiments proved conlusively that cellular death and disease pattern due
to absorbed Ultra-Violet " Death"
photons from dead cells, can be transmitted and induced
electromagnetically.
            In Rife's technology, it is the Universal Vibratory Language
that Rife wanted to share : the resonance of vibrational signatures. The
French biologist, Jacques
Beneviste, demonstrated in Digital Biology that healing can be effected
electronically  through the internet for transmission with a sample, as the
vibratory signature of the medicine.

With regards
    Lew