Thank You so much TJ Garland for the information, I used my Alpine Ozone for a
personal experiment, (I am not dead yet) I placed the Ozone above my model  777
silver generator while I was making  CS, I use a fish pump and I let it suck
ozone charged air into my CS....it really had a nice sparkle to it and it tasted
great and I had it set for 15 ppm, and it tested 20ppm with a hanna tester.  I
know the settings are only aprox, and the Hanna tester is only ballpark, but
this seems like away to get ozone into the cs at a small amount in a short time
and very easy method...Useing the fish pump and aerator I have made perfectly
clear cs at 30ppm, and it stays clear for several weeks, by then its all gone.
(used up) I haven't stored it longer than 3 or 4 weeks yet to see if it stays
clear, I use clear glass to make it in and have stored it in clear fruit jars, I
didn't see nay difference in color, even if it is in the sunlight..
I gave James Allison a pt of my clear 28ppm cs so he could send in a sample to
"ole Bob" no word yet?
Tel Tofflemire
Phoeniz,AZ