I think the issue isn't that protein stabilizers are toxic but that the
body assimilates them into the tissues along with the silver that's bound
to those proteins, thereby, retaining and isolating the silver that would
otherwise be free to roam about, do its thing and then be eliminated.
 In other words, the silver bound to the proteins gets stuck, is less
effective when stuck and being stuck, increases the chances of a high
accumulation up to the possibility of a toxic concentration of silver or
developing argryia...but the protein itself is as harmless as a hamburger.

 The lesson being, don't chemically bind your steak to your silver fork or
you'll eat your fork with the steak..and forks don't 'pass through' without
some resistance.
 [The tines get stuck]
 Chew  your fork at least a hundred times before swallowing it and eat
protein seperately as finger food?
Ken