Clear DayDear Listers,  I have been making CS for just a short time and am now
in the middle of trying to cure myself and family of our first colds of the
winter.  Symptoms are sinus congestion, very dry nasal passages, tight upper
chest. No fevers.  CS is allowing break up  of green stuff.  Have been taking
2oz of CS in orange juice 3 to 4 times a day, as well as using as nose spray.
It has been 5 days now and only slight difference.  I thought that house was
too dry so now have big pot boiling on the stove. Relative humidity has
increased 10% in 5hrs.  Feels better.  Probably just started too late.  My
production of CS is 8oz per batch and is clear to pale yellow. I know that the
amount that I have taken is working because I now have the beginnings of a
yeast infection.  So have stopped ingesting CS and will continue with nasal CS
spray.  Will start with Acidolphilus capsules.   Could there be something wrong
with the way I'm making  the CS?  I am following written instructions. My best
guess is that we didn't start taking it soon enough to stop infection until it
was full blown.  Any suggestions would be helpful.  Am not as knowledgeable
about chemistry or science as those that discuss all of the details here. I do
have Rheu. Arth. and need to know about any holistic method for alkalizing my
body. I had to resort to getting a shot of prednesone from the Doc just to get
through all the preparation for christmas.  Everyone thought it was funny that
the "great cook" had to ask others to 'taste this' and 'taste that' because I
couldn't taste anything with my stopped up nose.  Thanks, Relynda

<<Clear Day Bkgrd.JPG>>