Guessing. Dead soil microorganisms.  Lots of others have successfully cured
fungus on other plants by spraying the leaves. Or, the famous “x factor”.

James-Osbourne: Holmes

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Sawatzky [mailto:dsawa...@mb.sympatico.ca]
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2001 10:49 AM
To: Silver-List@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Re: Poinsettia & CS

I gave my daughter some cs to use on her Christmas tree. She decided to put
some on her Poinsettia plant as well, which she watered with it and then
sprayed it on the leaves, after a very short while the leaves started to
curl and the plant died.
Has any one else experienced this?
Can anyone explain why this happens?

The cs is made by HVAC method, and I believe it is approx 70% ionic and 30%
particles, is clear and measures 14 ppm.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Dave Sawatzky