Hi Dave,

How do you make your HVAC???   If it is make by the arc method with an
air blanket then you have a good sized ppm of
NO3 !!! that is part of nitric acid.

My HVAC ARC CSmade with a CO2 blanket will have no more and 0.0 to 2.0
ppm of NO3. I have seen some made in ait with 27 ppm of NO3, and that is
disaster.

Since Dr Bill Bagioli and my self developed the HVAC ARC method, please
tell me exacly what you are doing.

It can be great stuff with 98+% ionic silver or a real disaster.

"Ole Bob"