Hi, I am new at this and request your comments as to "what's wrong with
this" from you experienced CS makers.

3 new 9V batteries snapped together to form 27V.
12GA .9999 silver wire
local drugstore distilled water

I suspended the 6" electrodes 1" or so apart using a small mouth 32oz
canning jar.  I got the water hot.  I see plumes of brownish colored wispy
clouds forming within 5 minutes off the positive electrode with the negative
electrode forming bubbles.

Is this too fast?
Can this method produce clear CS?
If "yellow" CS is pure hype are the CS generators sold by the same people
pure hype as well?

Respectfully,
Rich Adams
rad...@kc.rr.com