Kevin, you should also sign up below to silver off topic. Gonna have to go
there, as we've used up our grace period here.
                                                        Chuck

Only two of my personalities are schizophrenic, but one of them is paranoid, and
the other one is out to get him
!

On Mon, 31 Dec 2001 13:50:51 +1100, "Kevin Nolan" <ken...@optusnet.com.au>
wrote:

>Which brings us to Zacharia Sitchin.

The silver-off-topic-list is primarily
for the discussion of topics that
need more discussion than can be given
on the silver-list.

Joanne Thomason-owner-moderator
sam...@snowcrest.net

Tracy Grant-moderator
nwgr...@inet.net.nz>

To read previous messages:
"Sign in" and then click "messages".  All messages are
available, by  date received, by thread and by subject
of your choice.

silver-off-topic-list-subscr...@yahoogroups.com