Reid Harvey wrote:

> Mike,
> Your cautions on the making of CS that is HVDC woke me up in the middle
> of the night, and I started mentally designing the finishing touches for
> Terry Chamberlain's approach, especially with the close proximity and
> curiosity of my two sons, five and nine.  They do not need to be
> electrocuted.

Reid,
Prevention is preferred to resuscitation.
Please assume that the warnings will not be understood just prior to the zap.
Firmly and mechanically enclosing the electrodes, and any other voltage
presenting parts is fairly foolproof. I envisioned an enclosure for the
electrodes, made of clear plastic tube, hose, or a plastic bottle, with holes in
it to allow current and/or water flow but not finger probing.  Electrical
interlock cutout switches could also be used, but fiddlefinger ingenuity could
also bypass these.!! Does the house wiring have an earthleakage unit. If the
wiring of the CS unit is set up correctly then the EL unit could save a life as
a final resort.
Regards,
Tony