Seasonal greetings

Marshall  wrote:

              < The microscopic visualization of any
> one level is by energetic focussing w.......
Can you point me where I can find more information on this. >

     You may find many innovative variants of Dr.Royal Rife
 original virtual microscope in these pages.

1. http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/primer/virtual/focusdepth/index.html

2.http://micro.magnet.fsu.edu/index.html

3.http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2001/05/010518083923.htm

                       Seasonal Greetings to all