Been meaning to post this...... My son -in-laws hands were in the
worst shape I've ever seen, from years of wrenching on air craft.
Working in solvents,oils etc. and the elements. There were heavily
callused and always cracked and split open.. very painful. He started
wearing rubber gloves a couple years ago 24 hours a day with the creams
and other stuff the Doc's gave him, with no results.
  Three months ago I started making him CS and he would pour it in his
gloves and soak his hands  in CS in the evenings.... after a month or so
the solid mass of callus started to break down and peal off. He said
that there was a rotten smell coming from them ??
 His hands are now perhaps 98% clear. I've had my hands in bad shape
before so I know what he means when he said
 " Dad ,this has given me a whole new lease on life !"
 Was it the CS ?? Due to the fact that for 2 years of wearing the rubber
glove which kept his hands soaked in sweat anyway,andwith no
change....I'd guess it was the CS !

larry tankersley; Gainesville,Florida USA