From: Mike Fuller
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 7:31 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Living Water & CS

Hi Kevin,

Firstly, no I won't summarise the principles, I'm not so clever as to be able
to do justice to it as we don't have the same 'language' to share. We've been
through all this in private communications from 3 or 4 months ago and I will
reiterate what I have said in those postings: You need to at least read the
book before we can commence a reasonable discourse. Without doing that I will
be having to elaborate and educate on every little aspect, just so we can
discuss it. That would be a long hard slog and I don't have that time to spare.
Much better you do some of the work first, don't you think? It took me several
years of study (admittedly intermittant) to get to my present understanding of
water and some of that understanding would be quite difficult to express in
writing, let alone to someone who doesn't share some of the same concepts.

As an example, imagine trying to discuss the intricacies of Rudolph Steiner's
biodynamic system of agriculture. We know that it works brilliantly (being
Australian, I'm sure you've eaten biodynamic produce, Kevin) and there are
plenty of examples of the transformation in farms, in particular their soil,
that indicates something amazing has occurred. The preparations that Steiner
disclosed are unusual, to say the least (read 'Secrets of the Soil' by, I
think, Thompkins and Bird for information about these). If we were to discuss
these without at least attempting to come up to speed on Steiner's way of
thinking, it would probably be rather unproductive. Same applies to Schauberger
and water.

I can't remember if I've said these before but concerning change in water from
using the water unit let me relate a couple of little stories. They may be
anecdotal, but I don't have a problem with that.

At the time I installed my water unit (call it whatever you like) I had been
very ill for a considerable period of time. My energy state was such that a
shower would leave me horizontal for at least a couple of hours and compromised
for much longer. I don't know the exact reason the shower would do that,
whether it was the high level of trihalomethanes or that the water was 'dead'
or some other reason, it didn't matter. After installing the unit, a shower
actually left me feeling better than before - I was energised rather than
enervated. That, to me, was amazing and signalled the start of an upward climb
towards good health. I know this was purely subjective but when you're that ill
and something works that well, who cares. It was the biggest single step I
achieved in that ascent, and I tried a lot of things.

The second story is a little more objective, I suppose, although still only
anecdotal. I had an unglazed, ceramic water container (Stefani) originally used
for filtering of water. We tried, for some time, to use it both as a filter
unit and a simple water container. The porous ceramic allowed partial
evaporation to cool the water somewhat. Unfortunately the container would
repeatedly become contaminated with mould and other 'nasties' and required
regular cleaning with sodium metabisulphite, scrubbing, leaving in the sun for
some time etc. No matter what we attempted, and we tried a lot, the container,
and its contents, would become unusable due to the off taste of the water. We
eventually gave up and used a different method.

After installing the unit in the shower, we needed somewhere to store the
drinking water that we were getting from the shower. For whatever reason, call
it intuition if you like, I decided to fill the ceramic container with water
from the shower. Over the next three days the most putrid gunk emanated from
the outside of the container, not so much in quantity but certainly in odour.
After the three days I washed the container, refilled it with 'unit' water and
we have used it for drinking ever since (several years). The water remains pure
and very, very drinkable. The only maintenance we do to the container is wash
the dust off the outside about every 2 months. So here we have a ceramic
container that could not hold water, filtered or otherwise, without becoming
contaminated in a short time. Put that same water through a water unit and it
not only remains fresh and pure but cleans the container of previous
contamination. And remains that way for years of use.

This is only two examples of many that I have encountered with the use of such
a unit. Not real scientific but, to me, pretty persuasive. Instead of
confronting these examples with scepticism, because they may have been outside
my immediate frame of understanding, I tried to broaden my understanding. That
process is ongoing. It may be that process will involve dialogue with people
who challenge my views and prompt the need for me to provide a  clearer
explanation. But at present those people will need to do a little work first.

I don't know of any 'living water' lists, although that sounds like a good
idea, Kevin. There may even be a Schauberger list, discussing all manner of his
many theories and inventions.
Just to spice up the discussion, some time ago (a couple of years) I came
across a site reporting on some research being done by a couple of major
aircraft manufacturers (don't have it now unfortunately). In a helicopter-like
aircraft and using the principle of implosive energy, as detailed by
Schauberger, they were achieving 17 times the lift from a set power source as
they would have in a conventional helicopter. I suspect they were a long way
from perfecting the aircraft, considering Schauberger stated that implosive
energy was 250 times more powerful than explosive energy.

I anticipate that living water units are only the start when it comes to
realising the legacy left by Viktor Schauberger.

Cheers,

Mike

From: "Kevin Nolan" <ken...@optusnet.com.au>

Hello Mike.
         Yes I do recall you recommending those books. Rightly or wrongly I
will confess to becoming sceptical when reading through the blurb at one or two
web sites selling them.

snip

So I really have to believe beforehand for it to work - or work well at least.
What's more the water apparently has a personality all it's own. Pardon the
pun, but this all seems a little hard to swallow. It's a world away from CS
making, where members can convey experiences in measurable and understandable
terms. Thus we talk about trying a certain electrode area, a certain current or
voltage, a certain DW conductivity, stirring method, etc, etc. I get the
impression with 'Living waters' systems, a change of religion is almost
mandatory. Maybe this is being unfair. So can I ask you, Mike, to summarize the
principles that are at work, from your reading of Callum Coates et al. Also,
what measurable change in water properties have you found from using your own
vortex energizer? Finally, are you aware of any 'living waters' list(s)
equivelent to the silver-list? If any such lists exist that may be the best way
for folks to evaluate the various claims; get opinions and actual experiences
from a whole range of users.
regards, Kevin Nolan ken...@optusnet.com.au