Hi Rick,

You said:

<<What actually is the process for FDA approval? Do you feel
 the powers at be will ever allow a CS type solution be approved?>>

   Anyone can file an application for approval of a product or
procedure with the FDA.  From there, it gets tougher.

http://www.fda.gov/opacom/7approvl.html

    Do I think they will ever give approval?  I have my doubts.
Pharmaceutical companies stand to lose too much.  Another
problem is the lack of agreement and science to support one
particular manufacturing process`and effectice ppm.
To me, this lack of agreement is the biggest barrier to
approval.

Regards,
Catherine