Dear Craig, Thanks for your input! The samples are SR, but I`m going to
first try Colloidal Gold.
I`ve already began to cut back the sweets, (sigh... they`ve been my
emotional security blanket, as well as my killer...) and hope that I can
drop the blood glucose that way. I`m also looking into the Atkins diet.
Thanks again,
Marshalee