Marshalee,

  I looked it up .. And didn't like what I found.  I suggest some colloidal
gold.  There are some on this list that make it and can supply you with it.
The results of my seach on Wellbutrin follow your original message below. I
made bold what I did not like. Your decision, my dear!    Namase:  Bob Bartell

  Dear Bob, I just got some C gold that a fellow Silverlister mailed me. I`m
hoping that it`ll do the trick! I saw a shrink for the first time this morning,
and mentioned it to him, and he`s wanting to see how I do on it. He`s also
interested in the CS. Cool!

  Thanks for the input and for caring enough to write!!!!!

  Love,

  Marshalee