Look on e-bay
 I got some real skin nippers there cheap..way cool but got to be really
careful with them. A 3/8 button picks up 4 pounds. They hold each others
weight on opposite sides of my finger.  They might erase your neighbors
credit cards and they tend to roll themselves toward the fridge. Ya need
pliers to pull em off!
Ken

pole----forming
>the magnetic influence.  Actually, our best results came from the use of
>neodymium magnets salvaged from computer hard drives.....but (sometimes) the
>alignment presents a challenge (unless you obtain units where the
orientation is
>on the flat sides).
>                            The neodymium magnets seemed to be the only ones
>capable of producing any measureable improvement in the utilization of
>combustible hydrocarbons (i.e., gasoline).  These hydrocarbon evaluations
were
>quite non-scientific....being performed by shop personnel during "free time".
>                            Yes, we did perform "real time" evaluations on
some
>animal subjects.  The specific data of which I do not have at hand.
However, I