Hi Mariano;

You can stop MS progress with HMS-90 because most of the damage is oxidation
of the myelin sheath, and raising glutathione, the body's main antioxidant,
in addition to the other antioxidant therapies, notably vitamin E, will stop
the oxidation. More information on this on
http://members.shaw.ca/widewest/medline_links.html under
"neurodegeneration".

Note also theres a link on that page to Lupus and its connection to low
glutathione.

To reverse or partially reverse the damage by actually regrowing the
myelin, High doses of vitamin b-12, with b-6 and folate are required. This
is called methylation. You can also use trimethylglycine, otherwise known as
Betaine HCL, a simple digestive supplement, in addition to that. Note that
converting toxic homocysteine back to methionine in the liver utilizes
exactly
the same principle, but for MS you'll want higher doses, like 5-20 mg b-12.
A search on www.lef.org will turn up a pile of material and successful
nutritionals.

Regardless of what else either of you do, elevating cellular glutathione is
the most
important part of any therapy, and will tend to enhance the effectiveness of
other
parts by eliminating the free radical cascades.

ciao

Duncan