Hi Connie, two comments on your post:
First, whether sterility is or is not necessary would depend on too many
factors; the notion that ANY CS made by Anyone with Any method at Any
concentration is so effective a killer of Any pathogen that you're
guaranteed to be safe for Any application goes way too far, and I expect
you didn't mean that.  But that is what you emphasized with
"NOTHING.....!!!!!"
Second, anyone who undertook I.V. injection or other direct blood or
lymph introduction of CS from any source without proper sterile
precautions is somewhere between a fool and dead.
Malcolm