From: Malcolm Stebbins <s...@asis.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2002 14:04:25 -0800
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>To Ronen re CS generator

Hi Connie, two comments on your post:
First, whether sterility is or is not necessary would depend on too many
factors; the notion that ANY CS made by Anyone with Any method at Any
concentration is so effective a killer of Any pathogen that you're
guaranteed to be safe for Any application goes way too far, and I expect you
didn't mean that.  But that is what you emphasized with "NOTHING.....!!!!!"
Second, anyone who undertook I.V. injection or other direct blood or lymph
introduction of CS from any source without proper sterile precautions is
somewhere between a fool and dead.
Malcolm

Connie wrote:
Actually, sterility is no necessary!!
Remember NOTHING grows in the presence of silver!!!!!
No need to increase your workload by sterilizing things first!!! The CS will
take care of that for you!!
Simple rinsing with DW is all that is necessary.