Hello Gary,
Nice to read that there is another pigeon fancier a member of this group. My
name is Jef Ackermans and I live in the Netherlands and I use CS for one year
now. Is it possible that you give me your e-mail adress so that I can contact
you of this group.
Thanks  Jef   j...@iles.azm.nl

>>> gary1...@fast24.co.uk 02-04-02 21:51 >>>
Hi
  I am a pigeon fancier in the north east of England I used C/S a couple of
years ago 'I bought a generator from Dazer u.k I was very pleased with it until
I got a new silver rod put in by Dazer u.k.After this it did not have the same
effect is this because they may have used an inferior silver rod or could there
be another explanation
regards
Gary