Hi Everyone,
   I used to be on this list about 3 years ago.  I am hoping I can find
Marsha here and she is doing ok also.

   I have to admit I should have heeded the words of someone saying that high
parts per million and taking ionic silver wasn't a good idea.  I should have
stayed with the colloidal silver I made and knew exactly what went into it
(distilled water and .9999 pure silver.  For the last year and a half I have
been told I have a slight blue tint and at times they tell me I look really
tired at work.  When I ask why they are asking me that they usually reply
"Its because I look a little grey."

Geez!!!  You guys I don't see it.

I do work at a country club at nights and they have Sodium lights I think.
They have an amber tint to them.  Most everyone has a red look but not me.  I
have never been told before that I look grey until the last year and a half.
I always was told though that I had an olive skin color when I was a child.

In the beginning I thought they were playing with me and thought what a sick
joke.  Now I have had 2 doctors mention it.  One asking me if I had heart
trouble and if that was why I looked grey.  Yikes!!!  Last year it sent me
into tears.  I am learning to deal with it though.  At times I just tell them
well maybe I do look a little grey to you but its better than being on
disability and sick or even maybe dead.

Nope I don't look anything like that fake picture of Rosemary Jacobs.  I can
vouch for that.  I do still think her picture has been doctored.

One older doctor at the country club caught my best friend and asked him if I
had been sick and that he could tell I had taken silver.  No one told him he
came up with it on his own.  He kept saying he wanted to know where I got a
hold of silver because he didn't think it existed anymore.  Boy is he behind
the times.  LOL

Don't take this as negative though on silver.  Hey I am the only one at the
club that doesn't get the flu or colds.  I have worked there now for 2 years
and 3 months and only taken one day off feeling bad and I think that was
stress and fatigue.  I do work sometimes 6 day weeks and sometimes 15 hour
shifts on my feet all day.  So at times I would try to contribute the looking
grey to being tired and worn out plus the sodium lights with an amber tint.

Last year though I was in a convience store and the guy at the register asked
me if I was feeling ok because I looked kind of blue.  Their lighting was
florescent.  :(  Then on another instance I was told at the YMCA that some of
the ladies at the country club were wondering what was wrong with my color
and the one lady said well I have known her a long time and she looks good
compared to how she used to look when she was sick with Lyme.  Although when
I was going out the door just 20 minutes later the massage therapist caught
me asked me if I was feeling ok.  When I asked why?  He said, "Well you look
a little grey."  Ughhh!!!

With Lyme disease I had dark circles under my eyes and now most of that is
gone.  I don't seem to have any problems with Lyme at this time.  I have quit
all antibiotics about 3 years ago and a year and a half ago when they started
saying something about me looking a strange color I quit the silver totally.

My daughter said I looked normal today.  She says its just certain times I
look grey.  I think its under certain lighting conditions myself.  Yes it
causes me some concern and makes me a little paranoid at times.

I took the WaterOz silver in fairly large amounts and I really think that is
what has caused this.  I knew from all the talk that there was a possibility
of this happening so I only blame myself and no one else.  I was originally
diagnosed with chronic Lyme disease and so far I have beat the odds.

I have been searching for chelation ideas to try and have read about
Cilantro.. <A HREF="http://kitchendoctor.com/articles/cilantro.html";>Cilantro -
Mercury Toxicity - Oral Chelation - kitchendoctor.com</A>
I know silver isn't Mercury and may not be similiar in any way or form but I
am going to try the fresh Cilantro and see what happens there.  Blood tests I
had run right after the comments on my color all came up fine with no liver
problems or anything.  I didn't tell the doctor I had been taking silver.  My
doctor just said I did seem to have a strange color only on my face at the
time.  He thought it might be a reaction to something.  In my heart I thought
I probably knew the reason when the tests came up normal.

Oh yes, and in the last 2 months I have also tried Canthraxanthin which there
were some reports that it gave people an orange tint and thought that would
counteract the  grey look.  Well no luck there.  So I decided I would see if
anyone here had any ideas.

I am very thankful I don't have any Lyme symptoms at this time and hope I
cured that problem even if I am grey or slightly blue at times.  I figure I
traded being very sick for being slightly off color.  LOL  Good news though
many Lyme people that have been on antibiotics have lost their gallbladder
and other things due to the toxicity of the prescription antibiotics and
IV's.  Not me.  I have all my organs and they all seem to be working fine and
I can work harder and go longer than the teenagers at the club where I work.
I have also had facials and tried to get a makeup that wouldn't make me look
grey.  It doesn't even seem to work.  So here I am and hoping someone has
some ideas.

Sorry this is so long.  I knew I would have to do a lot of explaining if I
said anything about looking grey so I have tried to explain myself.

Janis

PS: Marsha I hope you are still around.  :)