If I understood Frank Key's posting correctly,  one might do well
deliberately to precipitate the silver chloride and then pour off the
pure colloidal silver remaining.  I am not a chemist and do not know
whether or not I understood this correctly.    If so,  Mr. Key has given
us some very valuable information.   It would be good to know the best
way to go about this.   It may be that some very pure salt would be best
for doing this.   Again, though, I am simply not qualified to judge
whether the ionic/particulate debate is important.   I still hope to see
links to the MD who conducted the research Mr. Key has cited elsewhere.

JBB