As some of you know, since early childhood I've been the ultimate poster child
/ gineau pig for complications of tooth deterioration.  I'm pleased to report a
verified, DIY solutions:

Have you ever contemplated the common-sense, *mechanical* effects of amalgam
fillings?  They put mercury in thermometers because of its prodigious
coefficient of *thermal expansion*.  As if tooth enamel weren't already brittle
enough, ice cream with cause amalgam fillings to separate from the tooth, and
hot coffee will cause them to break teeth outwardly.  These stresses conduce
cracks & fissures that are virtually inaccessible to anything but
bacteria--particularly virulent, anaerobic strains!

I've successfully dispatched deep dental infections with ELECTRICITY, but if
they become too advanced before intervention, electricity won't conduct through
the interior of the resultant *abscesses*.  At that point, MAGNETIC PULSING is
indicated.  I'm working on a *cheap*, high-efficiency pulser for various
applications; however, in the meantime I can now report that holding A MOUTHFUL
OF COLLOIDAL SILVER + 1-3 DROPS DMSO excells and obviates all other conceivable
anti-microbial and anti-*plaque* modalities.  After one week of trying this
*exclusively* for ~3 minutes, 3 times a day, my worst tooth went from one loose
& infected to PAIN-FREE and TIGHT IN THE SOCKET!  (Only *plaque destruction*
could account for the latter effect!)  Moreover, this is the most convenient
measure imaginable, and longer-lasting in its effectiveness that
electromagnetics!  THANK YOU, BROOKS BRADLEY for suggesting the combination!

DMSO (a harmless 'horse linament' from veterinary suppliers) causes the silver
suspension to penetrate into abscesses, under the gumline, even into
microtubules of the dentine, where bacteria hide...everywhere!  So much for the
*biological* factor cause in tooth deterioration...

Regarding the *chemical* factor, Miracle II (www.miracle2soap.com) is a
harmless surfactant based on natural oils, I'm told, rather than carcinogenic
sulphates; it's an extremely ALKALINE cleanser that has exhibited multifarious
healing properties.  I'm beginning to experiment with it as a dentrifice to
maintain high oral pH, preventive bacterial proliferation, and neutralize
acidic plaque excretions that attach the mineral composition of teeth.

--Russ
www.survivalsystem.com