Well, that is really interesting, Richard! I'm smiling, thinking of you at your computer being very efficient and using your compressor at the same time. :-) Of course I personally wish you had had better luck with the Pulmo Mate. Please let me know how your new one works; I'll be really curious. Good luck with it!

Thanks for your input, Connie, about why the treatments by mouth are more effective than using a mask. That does answer my questions and it makes sense. I've really wondered about that.

Yes, Jack, it does appear as though I'll need to pull those directions out of the waste basket. HA!!! :-)

Thank you!
Valerie