Personally I don't buy that selenium binds directly to the other metals.

Selenium is used to create glutathione. One of the functions of glutathione
is to bind to heavy metals and escort them from the body. It takes two
molecules to escort a molecule of mercury, three molecules to escort a
molecule of aluminum, and so on, depending on the number of binding sites
the metal being chelated has.

Sure, in a round about way, heavy metals deplete selenium. That's a natural
process. Most of us are short selenium and glutathione and that's why many
of us are sick. We need more selenium and more glutathione precursors.

ciao

Duncan
SomaLife gHP anti-aging supplement is patented to increase growth hormones,
safely, with no side effects. HGH makes supplements go where they should;
you recover quickly, gain endurance and muscle tone and feel young again!!
http://asomaworld.net/duncancrow or email duncanc...@shaw.ca for more.
You'll need a copy of Real Player to see the 21-minute TV news video from
ABC News and FOX TV News that features HGH human growth hormone
therapy http://real20.audiovideoweb.com:554/ramgen/avbb1006/reverse.rm

ftp://ftp.avtlg.ru/util/RealPlayer8Basic_Std_SKU.exe      -Explorer