Okay, I've been lurking here for awhile, and I'm now ALMOST ready to make the
leap to buying my first CS generator.  While I'll eventually buy a combo unit
BEer/CS maker from Alvin or SOTA, I've decided to go ahead right now with a
dedicated CS generator.  I think I've narrowed it down to these two units,
but I'm having a tough time deciding.  I'd love to hear opinions from some
veterans out there.

I like the Colloid Master 777s price ($50 less) and all the info on the site
leads me to beleive these guys know their stuff.  Also like that I can get a
combo with a distiller and all the adapters (to use in our RV or dry
camping), and a nice carrying case.  The front panel of the unit seems more
user-friendly to me, also.

The SG6 is more expensive, but he has shown the guts, and it sure looks
well-made.  The big feature I like here is that it appears to screw right
onto the receptacle jar.

Price is not going to be the deciding factor here.  I'm really interested in
others' experience with ease of use, how long it takes to make a batch (say,
32 oz.), and quality.

Opinions, please!!!!

Linda Ellis