Can CS be used to sterilize soil?  Many seeds require sterilized soil and I
was thinking I could use CS for this.  Also, for those who use CS in garden
applications, do you still use DW to make your CS or do you use tap water?
Do you spray full strength CS or dilute?

Thanks for any info you can provide.  My gardens and I appreciate it! :-)

Happy Howling,

Julie & Critters
Wolf Creek Ranch
mailto:wolfcre...@earthlink.net
http://wolfcreekranch1.tripod.com/index.html
Home of Whispering Winds Wholistic Animal Sanctuary
"The person who says it cannot be done, should not interrupt the person
doing it."
"Don't dream a dream, live a dream and let reality sleep." ~ Enyo Johnson