Hi All, just read report stating that Chondrotin has been found to expedite
both prostate and breast cancer in progress. Current Study showed Glucosamine
and MSN doesn't cause problems with these cancers. Marlene

----- Original Message -----
From: j...@natel.net
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 10:22 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Rheumatoid Arthritis (was Re: CS>Fw: SO> Please Help if you can.)

In article <000e01c1f75e$b1f69bc0$e232e...@computer>,
Bill Missett <miss...@prodigy.net.mx> wrote:

>Have you tried glucosamine chrondritin and MSM?

Also, try cutting from the diet all nightshade veggies (tomatoes,
potatoes, peppers, & eggplant.)

I had an arthritic-like condition of the joints and connective tissue
that I believe may have been caused by cigarette smoking, and I found
that eliminating all nightshades greatly reduced the number of
flare-ups. After about three years of no smoking the condition
disappeared, and I can again eat as many nightshade veggies as I want.

--
John A. Stanley                           j...@natel.net