Some folks claim that VCO kills microbes in a manner similar to cs. ???
Great to have more bullets in the bandoleer. Hit the enemy from all angles.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: cking...@nycap.rr.com [mailto:cking...@nycap.rr.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2002 7:50 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>New subject: cs and VCO

DMSO has unique properties in that things mixed in it will carry through the
skin to the bone/bloodstream almost immediately.

VCO's claim to fame is that it bypasses the liver because of it's medium
chain
triglycerides and is metabolized quickly for energy instead of storing for
body
fat.
I don't see why they should be used together.
It's just another bullet in the bandoleer.

                                                        Chuck
When everything's coming your way, you're
in the wrong lane.